Found Makaimura (ASCII) (Ghost'n Goblins)! on site MSX Games World .

Pagina 2/5
1 | | 3 | 4 | 5

Van Anna Wu

Supporter (8)

afbeelding van Anna Wu

18-07-2018, 20:46

This game already exist for the NEC PC-8xxx series.

Van DanySoft

Champion (433)

afbeelding van DanySoft

18-07-2018, 21:51

Thank you Anna Wu,
Other Found from mobygames.com with pc-88:

See this screen:
Makaimura (ASCII) on mobygames.com
It is very difficult to find information on the game on the internet. Thank you very much!
DanySoft

Van PingPong

Prophet (3447)

afbeelding van PingPong

18-07-2018, 22:41

Anna Wu wrote:

This game already exist for the NEC PC-8xxx series.

I ve Eden a yout6be video.
The game scrolls at 8px steps
There is also a nice trick to get a decent fps. The pc88 have so-called bitplane mode. The cpu long manage 1 plane of bits cutting by 4 the amount of bytes to move
Unfortunately thai trick is not possible on msx

Van KdL

Paragon (1226)

afbeelding van KdL

19-07-2018, 14:38

KdL wrote:

I started a survey through this site .

Reply from BEEP-SHOP:
"Hi. Asked MSX Makaimura for MSX2, Discontinued It is a work. It is not released in Japan. Thank you for your inquiry."

Van pmack

Expert (128)

afbeelding van pmack

27-07-2018, 22:20

Was the Ghosts'n Goblins MSX for v9990 ever finished? I've seen you tube videos but never a link to a rom or physical cart for sale

Van DrWh0

Paladin (767)

afbeelding van DrWh0

03-08-2018, 23:48

Hi pmack

That game you are talking about (Ghosts'n Goblin V9990) is going to be released soon.

I have direct contact with the author (Assembler) and I have tested the lastests beta versions so I can assure you that game is nearly its completion (he is polishing a couple of things).

Also I can confirm you that physical version will have a couple of surprises not included on versions showed on user meetings but I cannot reveal publicly nothing about it, sorry Smile

So, mates, please be a bit patient I can assure you will have the best gng experience in msx until today and very near to original version.

It will worth it.

Van pmack

Expert (128)

afbeelding van pmack

07-08-2018, 17:31

that's great news! I am definitely interested in buying a physical copy, the demos look awesome

Van journey

Champion (370)

afbeelding van journey

08-08-2018, 11:15

DrWh0 wrote:

Hi pmack

That game you are talking about (Ghosts'n Goblin V9990) is going to be released soon.

I have direct contact with the author (Assembler) and I have tested the lastests beta versions so I can assure you that game is nearly its completion (he is polishing a couple of things).

Also I can confirm you that physical version will have a couple of surprises not included on versions showed on user meetings but I cannot reveal publicly nothing about it, sorry Smile

So, mates, please be a bit patient I can assure you will have the best gng experience in msx until today and very near to original version.

It will worth it.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!
Can't wait for the physical copy!!!

Van KdL

Paragon (1226)

afbeelding van KdL

09-08-2018, 08:50

it would be great to give birth to a v9958 version

Van PingPong

Prophet (3447)

afbeelding van PingPong

09-08-2018, 10:37

KdL wrote:

it would be great to give birth to a v9958 version

il would be great to give birth to a v9938 version too ;-)

Pagina 2/5
1 | | 3 | 4 | 5