HBI-900 manual?

Pagina 1/2
| 2

Door lintweaker

Champion (307)

afbeelding van lintweaker

13-05-2020, 17:07

I finally got my Sony HB-F900 and HBI-900 combo complete, yeah!
Is there a manual of sorts available somewhere?
I can now mix 2 (computer) images and switch between the two. The middle 8 buttons light up when pressed but do not seem to have any effect.

Aangemeld of registreer om reacties te plaatsen

Van msxtrd

Master (229)

afbeelding van msxtrd

13-05-2020, 22:30

Van lintweaker

Champion (307)

afbeelding van lintweaker

14-05-2020, 09:27

Thanks, checked those. Unfortunately no manual(s). Could not find the telopper software, is this still available somewhere?

Van MSX4ever

Master (204)

afbeelding van MSX4ever

14-05-2020, 11:39

I have some software for the Multi Telopper (2 discs)

I just don't know where to put these 2 discs to share.
You can also email me.
I just don't know if they still work.

Van tfh

Prophet (2407)

afbeelding van tfh

14-05-2020, 11:41

MSX4ever wrote:

I have some software for the Multi Telopper (2 discs)

I just don't know where to put these 2 discs to share.
You can also email me.
I just don't know if they still work.

I would happily add them to the download section of file-hunter.com so it's available for everyone.
Could you also try to e-mail the disks to M S X @ F I L E - H U N T E R . C O M ? Thanks!

Van MSX4ever

Master (204)

afbeelding van MSX4ever

14-05-2020, 12:20

I emailed it to "MSX@FILE-HUNTER.COM".

Van tfh

Prophet (2407)

afbeelding van tfh

14-05-2020, 13:14

MSX4ever wrote:

I emailed it to "M S X @ F I L E - H U N T E R . C O M".

Thanks Smile I have added them to the download part of my site in the Programms section. I can't mention the link here due to MRC policies, but my guess is that everyone knows where to find it.
Thanks again!

Van Gig71

Resident (50)

afbeelding van Gig71

14-05-2020, 13:46

how is controlled this program?
mouse seems not working !

Van tfh

Prophet (2407)

afbeelding van tfh

14-05-2020, 13:58

Gig71 wrote:

how is controlled this program?
mouse seems not working !

After entering some test, you can move the mouse by using the cursor.

Van lintweaker

Champion (307)

afbeelding van lintweaker

14-05-2020, 15:20

tfh wrote:
MSX4ever wrote:

I emailed it to "M S X @ F I L E - H U N T E R . C O M".

Thanks Smile I have added them to the download part of my site in the Programms section. I can't mention the link here due to MRC policies, but my guess is that everyone knows where to find it.
Thanks again!

Found them, thanks!

Van tsmvp

Resident (33)

afbeelding van tsmvp

22-06-2020, 03:44

If anyone needs info on how the HBI-F900 works I can help. I have one as well and it works great. Have the Japanese manual too.

CR

Pagina 1/2
| 2