Well. I am now retiring.

Pagina 2/4
1 | | 3 | 4

Van tfh

Prophet (2824)

afbeelding van tfh

02-01-2021, 10:36

2 new releases by Taylor:

* Sindbad Mystery (fixed)
* Dragon Wang (fixed)

Van ~mk~

Champion (285)

afbeelding van ~mk~

02-01-2021, 17:05

Happy to see you are staying and making new conversions!
Many of us are grateful for your work Taylor.
Keep it up!

Van hbarcellos

Hero (625)

afbeelding van hbarcellos

04-01-2021, 13:50

AFAIK, Taylor is an extremely young person, from US, that for god know which reason, decided to use his free time to play with retro video games. Specially our beloved MSX and it's close relatives like Coleco, SG-1000 and SMS.
I jut got the information that someone around here sent him a message suggesting that he was "just another Muffie persona".

...
We are all getting old!! Recently we just got the news that Manuel Pazos Leonardo Padial had passed away. Azpiri also, few years ago.
And we're still finding time to this kind of discussion? Specially with "new blood" willing to bring part of our legacy forward?

Shame on us.
All of my actions as Muffie now date more than 12 years ago.
Let's use the time we have left to celebrate and create, not with this kind of bulls**t.

Keep up the good work Taylor and long live to the MSX!

Mod edit by FiXato: replaced Pazos' name with Padial to prevent any further confusion

Van hamlet

Scribe (3528)

afbeelding van hamlet

02-01-2021, 20:54

hbarcellos wrote:

I jut got the information that someone around here sent him a message suggesting that he was "just another Muffie persona".

As you surely know, this was me. I asked Taylor, not Muffie, not weasel and not you to maintain a good conversational level. I don't believe in dramas. Not here. Now I request you to stay with your person, it makes it easier for all of us. Thank you Muffie.

Van jltursan

Prophet (2475)

afbeelding van jltursan

02-01-2021, 20:59

Quote:

we just got the news that Manuel Pazos had passed away

WTF?, you mean Leonardo Padial, isn't it??

Van hbarcellos

Hero (625)

afbeelding van hbarcellos

02-01-2021, 21:06

Yes! Sorry! Smile

Van theNestruo

Champion (275)

afbeelding van theNestruo

02-01-2021, 21:08

hbarcellos wrote:

Yes! Sorry! Smile

OMG! You almost kill another MSX developer (me) by heart attack!!! :-O

Van hbarcellos

Hero (625)

afbeelding van hbarcellos

02-01-2021, 21:12

hamlet wrote:
hbarcellos wrote:

I jut got the information that someone around here sent him a message suggesting that he was "just another Muffie persona".

As you surely know, this was me. I asked Taylor, not Muffie, not weasel and not you to maintain a good conversational level. I don't believe in dramas. Not here. Now I request you to stay with your person, it makes it easier for all of us. Thank you Muffie.

I don't know what exactly you have messaged Taylor.
About believing in dramas, if you re-read all my messages from 12 years ago, all this trolling started exactly because of people making dramas. I don't believe in dramas either! Nor do I care if you ban me or whatever. I'm mature enough to deal with anything, just stop trying to confuse the kid. He IS NOT another account being used by me.

About staying "with my person", Muffie was/is my nickname since forever.
I suppose your real name IS NOT hamlet, right?

Van hbarcellos

Hero (625)

afbeelding van hbarcellos

02-01-2021, 21:14

theNestruo wrote:
hbarcellos wrote:

Yes! Sorry! Smile

OMG! You almost kill another MSX developer (me) by heart attack!!! :-O

I'm terribly sorry for that horrible mistake. I don't think it's possible for me to edit the message now.

Van ray2day

Hero (639)

afbeelding van ray2day

02-01-2021, 22:03

Quote:

About staying "with my person", Muffie was/is my nickname since forever.

Muffie? I thought your nickname was hbarcellos?? oO

Pagina 2/4
1 | | 3 | 4