Pinball games for MSX/MSX2

Página 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4

Por LeandroCorreia

Paladin (955)

imagem de LeandroCorreia

26-05-2012, 01:19

Greetings,

I was wondering about how many pinball games exist for MSX. I can remember the following:

Rollerball, Firebird, Score 3020, Time Scanner, Pinball Blaster, Tricky Boy. Any others? Thanks in advance. Smile

Entrar ou registrar-se para comentar

Por anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

imagem de anonymous

26-05-2012, 01:35

Well, you know a lot more of them than I do for sure! Smile

But here's one that I could remember which is not on your list - Thunder Ball:
http://www.generation-msx.nl/msxdb/softwareinfo/494

Por JohnHassink

Ambassador (5521)

imagem de JohnHassink

26-05-2012, 01:35

Por LeandroCorreia

Paladin (955)

imagem de LeandroCorreia

26-05-2012, 11:53

Thanks! Big smile

Por tfh

Prophet (2701)

imagem de tfh

09-07-2017, 13:22

I ran into this thread, while looking for MSX Pinball Games. I still play a lot of Pinball on my PS4 (ZEN Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade) and I recently I also went to the Dutch Pinball Museum in Rotterdam where they have 70+ tables you can play on.
Right now, I have added the following tables to File-Hunter.com as I really like these games:

Rollerball: http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/RollerBall.html
Fireball: http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/FireBall.html
Trickboy: http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/TrickBoy.html
Thunderball: http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/ThunderBall.html

Score 3020, Timescanner & Pinball Blaster aren't really my cup of tea.
Are there any other Pinball games for MSX which I have missed?
And in another thread I read that someone said that games like Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions should be achievable on MSX... Noone interested in trying? These were my favourites on the Amiga and I'd love to see them on MSX2(+).
If there are any other Pinball enthousiasts here that are also on the PSN network: Do not hesitate to add me. My PSN-id is tfhfony

Por Jipe

Paragon (1437)

imagem de Jipe

09-07-2017, 14:29

other pinball on MSX
enchanted by positive
macadam bumper by ere
magic pinball by OMK
square dancer by toshiba
pingball maker by colpax

Por erpirao

Paragon (1125)

imagem de erpirao

09-07-2017, 16:48

A Spanish group (Batman Group) has programmed "pinball dreams" to CPC a really impressive version of Amiga`s Game ...
Why not a sc5 / sc7 version?
Ok, sc7 maybe it's a "little too much"

preview pinball dreams CPC

Por tfh

Prophet (2701)

imagem de tfh

09-07-2017, 16:53

Jipe wrote:

other pinball on MSX
enchanted by positive
macadam bumper by ere
magic pinball by OMK
square dancer by toshiba
pingball maker by colpax

wOw... There are a lot more MSX Pinball games than I expected! Especially Macadam Bumper & Square Dancer are quite OK. I will add these to my site later this week.
Thanks for your help!

Por tfh

Prophet (2701)

imagem de tfh

09-07-2017, 17:55

erpirao wrote:

A Spanish group (Batman Group) has programmed "pinball dreams" to CPC a really impressive version of Amiga`s Game ...
Why not a sc5 / sc7 version?
Ok, sc7 maybe it's a "little too much"

preview pinball dreams CPC

Although never finished, they havr also been working on a C64 version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6pxVKttQ0

Por tfh

Prophet (2701)

imagem de tfh

09-07-2017, 19:29

tfh wrote:
Jipe wrote:

other pinball on MSX
enchanted by positive
macadam bumper by ere
magic pinball by OMK
square dancer by toshiba
pingball maker by colpax

wOw... There are a lot more MSX Pinball games than I expected! Especially Macadam Bumper & Square Dancer are quite OK. I will add these to my site later this week.
Thanks for your help!

Nah... Not much to do today anyway, so:

http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/SquareDancer.html
http://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/MacadamBumper.html

I should have at least known about that last one, considering euh... her bumpers....

Por mtn

Champion (262)

imagem de mtn

15-08-2017, 22:19

Nice finds!

Offtopic, but I just want to mention that if anyone happens to visit Oslo (Norway) and feel like playing real pinball just give me a shout. (22ish machines setup at our fantastic clubhouse)

Página 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4