MSX cartridge cases

Página 3/5
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5

Por st1mpy

Paladin (779)

imagem de st1mpy

23-10-2015, 00:09

how do you buy from out side Brasil?

Por Paulo Maluf

Supporter (5)

imagem de Paulo Maluf

23-10-2015, 22:01

Yes, i send wordwide, and accept paypal.

Por zPasi

Champion (499)

imagem de zPasi

31-10-2015, 19:44

Paulo Maluf wrote:

Yes, i send wordwide, and accept paypal.

How would I place the order? I don't speak / read Portuguese.

How much the clear cart cases + postage to EU (Finland)?

Is the SD megaram still available? How much for that, in EUR?

Por NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5776)

imagem de NYYRIKKI

31-10-2015, 20:14

I might be interested in buying some cartridge cases and also sharing the postage to Finland.
How ever I need to know how the hole places in PCB should be located compared to bottom of the connector. I have few PCB's from Emil Sokolowski and few cases from Sunrise, but unfortunately they are not compatible.

Por roadfighter

Champion (419)

imagem de roadfighter

31-10-2015, 23:00

NYYRIKKI wrote:

I might be interested in buying some cartridge cases and also sharing the postage to Finland.
How ever I need to know how the hole places in PCB should be located compared to bottom of the connector. I have few PCB's from Emil Sokolowski and few cases from Sunrise, but unfortunately they are not compatible.

The holes are not compatible with the eprom pcb's you have. The cartridge cases from Eric Boez are compatible.

Emil

Por sd_snatcher

Prophet (3450)

imagem de sd_snatcher

08-11-2015, 12:34

@NYYRIKKI

Are your PCBs from ReproFactory? Usually their ROM/Flash PCBs fit perfectly into the Patola Cases. I installed the 2048K Flash kit PCB into one of those and it worked like a charm.

Por NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5776)

imagem de NYYRIKKI

08-11-2015, 13:31

roadfighter wrote:

The holes are not compatible with the eprom pcb's you have. The cartridge cases from Eric Boez are compatible.

Ok, was worth of try anyway. Smile I think in this case I'm gonna skip these cases.

sd_snatcher wrote:

@NYYRIKKI
Are your PCBs from ReproFactory?

No, I think roadfighter knows better where he made these.

Por roadfighter

Champion (419)

imagem de roadfighter

08-11-2015, 13:50

The Eprom boards / pcb's i made my self with a Konami cartridge as example.
The holes are 100% konami compatible.
So are the casings that the ReproFactory is selling.
I made some games in these cartridges with my own pcb's and it fits perfectly.

Emil

Por sd_snatcher

Prophet (3450)

imagem de sd_snatcher

08-11-2015, 13:57

The Patola cartridge cases are Konami compatible. Smile

The only restriction are the internal pillars for the screws. But most EPROM/Flash cartridges are narrow enough to fit between them.

The bigger PCBs of interface cards would need to have holes to get around the pillars though. For example, the HBI-232mkII wouldn't fit into the case because of that.

Por Sinclair

Supporter (15)

imagem de Sinclair

08-11-2015, 14:02

roadfighter wrote:

The Eprom boards / pcb's i made my self with a Konami cartridge as example.
The holes are 100% konami compatible.
So are the casings that the ReproFactory is selling.
I made some games in these cartridges with my own pcb's and it fits perfectly.

Emil

You mean this PCB design?

Página 3/5
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5