MSX collection photos

Страница 9/10
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | 10

By journey

Champion (413)

Аватар пользователя journey

03-08-2015, 19:14

Here my collection

Palcom LD

Hudson Bee Cards

Homebrew

Magazines

Work in progress.... :)

By boss_msx

Champion (415)

Аватар пользователя boss_msx

03-08-2015, 23:29

nice collection! I'm interested in Mon Mon Monster if you want to trade..

By journey

Champion (413)

Аватар пользователя journey

04-08-2015, 06:54

Quote:

nice collection! I'm interested in Mon Mon Monster if you want to trade..

Ciao Boss,

I'm sorry , not for sale.

I was forgetting

Pioneer PX-V60

1ChipMSX (OCM)

MSX Turbo-R A1ST

Ascii Stick

By Meits

Scribe (5939)

Аватар пользователя Meits

04-08-2015, 07:23

Oh man. You've got quite a house I guess Smile
I mean, if I had all that, I had to go outside if I wanted to turn around Smile

By journey

Champion (413)

Аватар пользователя journey

04-08-2015, 08:03

Quote:

Oh man. You've got quite a house I guess Smile
I mean, if I had all that, I had to go outside if I wanted to turn around Smile

(Almost) all my stuff is put in a little room 4x2 metres. My Fort Knox Big smile

By foobarry81

Master (148)

Аватар пользователя foobarry81

04-08-2015, 14:37

Impressive collection, journey.

Can I ask, where did you get the box protectors for your Konami cardboard boxes? I've been looking for them myself for a while, but couldn't find any.

By syn

Paragon (1970)

Аватар пользователя syn

04-08-2015, 15:33

cool looking stick.

By journey

Champion (413)

Аватар пользователя journey

04-08-2015, 16:46

Quote:

Can I ask, where did you get the box protectors for your Konami cardboard boxes? I've been looking for them myself for a while,

I bought them here in Italy via this site

www.saveyourgames.it

Now the site is under maintenance.
Try to write at ordini [AT] saveyourgames [DOT] it

The correct box for MSX konami games is the Atari 2600-5200-7800 box.

By foobarry81

Master (148)

Аватар пользователя foobarry81

04-08-2015, 21:41

journey wrote:

I bought them here in Italy via this site

www.saveyourgames.it

Now the site is under maintenance.
Try to write at ordini [AT] saveyourgames [DOT] it

The correct box for MSX konami games is the Atari 2600-5200-7800 box.

Thank you! Will certainly send them an email.

I had no idea the boxes for those Atari games were similar in size to the early Konami boxes.

By marcos.m.carvajal.1

Expert (83)

Аватар пользователя marcos.m.carvajal.1

05-08-2015, 10:33

Impressive! Even laserdiscs games!! I'll go cry over my several cartdriges...

Страница 9/10
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | 10