"Weird ROMs" launching

Страница 12/14
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | | 13 | 14

By gdx

Prophet (3091)

Аватар пользователя gdx

28-01-2016, 11:43

Do not say You're sorry. This gives you a hypocrite air.

You want to continue, okay. Too bad for others.

I made a loader that can run 100% of existing Roms. It not use any patch nor any option. It is based only on the Rom header and the file size. Only this contradicts all what you say and the only way to prove that is wrong (at 99.9% only LOL! ), this is not in making a new ROM but find an existing one that don't work. This is not your theories that I know by heart.

About BIOS only checks page 1 and 2. I already explain that You are right only on half but that does not seem enough for you. What do you want? I understood your sentences as if you said that the Bios could not launch a Rom placed on the bank 0 or 3. It is unfortunate that you can not understand that.

By Ramones

Champion (264)

Аватар пользователя Ramones

28-01-2016, 11:42

Grauw wrote:

Hasn’t this back-and-forth lasted long enough by now? Smile

Let’s give it a rest Smile.

+1. Smile

Maybe we could draw on the thread to talk about related content.

As we know, the ROM has not enough info about hardware or, better, how load the ROM file. What about try to create a new file format with enough info as mapper type, pages used, etc... (.MSR? MSX ROM). I think is very easy to achieve this format. Just a few extra header bytes...

By Ramones

Champion (264)

Аватар пользователя Ramones

28-01-2016, 11:54

gdx wrote:

I made a loader that can run 100% of existing Roms.

Y vuelta la borrica al trigo ... (Sorry very hard job try to translate...) Big smile

I don't want sound unfriendly, gdx, but you should add to your sentence loader can run 100% or existing ROMs 8-32k from TOSEC compilation

Just a advice to finish this "never-ending story". Smile

I could write automatically next posts:

- Guillian proving you are wrong.
- You deny Guillian.
- Jipe about his new flash rom hardware
- Mars talking about... whatever (put here your preferred content).
- Grauw about "please, this thread is very bored"
- I writing, again, this post.

GOTO 10.

By gdx

Prophet (3091)

Аватар пользователя gdx

28-01-2016, 11:58

Ramones wrote:

I don't want sound unfriendly, gdx, but you should add to your sentence loader can run 100% or existing ROMs 8-32k from TOSEC compilation

You should first find a existing Rom 8, 16, 32 or 64KB that doesn't work. Ink is not a Rom and your examples are mapped Roms. Wink

By Ramones

Champion (264)

Аватар пользователя Ramones

28-01-2016, 12:02

gdx wrote:
Ramones wrote:

I don't want sound unfriendly, gdx, but you should add to your sentence loader can run 100% or existing ROMs 8-32k from TOSEC compilation

You should first find a existing Rom 8, 16, 32 or 64KB that doesn't work. Ink is not a Rom and your examples are mapped Roms. Wink

Guillian, your turn....

By Guillian

Prophet (3235)

Аватар пользователя Guillian

28-01-2016, 12:02

gdx wrote:

I made a loader that can run 100% of existing Roms. It not use any patch nor any option. It is based only on the Rom header and the file size. Only this contradicts all what you say and the only way to prove that is wrong (at 99.9% only LOL! ), this is not to make a new ROM but find an existing one that don't work. This is not your theories that I know by heart.

It seems you feel hurt because you loader can't load all ROMs. But that's not the point. (^_^)
I have proved it is not possible to know how a ROM works only checking its size and header. That is a true fact. Point.
That should be enough to stop the discussion. But you keep saying that a true fact is false.

What would be next? "Meteorites never fall to Earth. I'm sure about this because I have checked every day from my window and never see them" LOL

gdx wrote:

About BIOS only checks page 1 and 2. I already explain that You are right only on half but that does not seem enough for you. What do you want?

It is not true only on half. It is a 100% true fact. But it is too hard for you to admit it. It is quite clear that your ego prevents you to accept you are wrong.

By Guillian

Prophet (3235)

Аватар пользователя Guillian

28-01-2016, 12:06

Ramones wrote:
gdx wrote:
Ramones wrote:

I don't want sound unfriendly, gdx, but you should add to your sentence loader can run 100% or existing ROMs 8-32k from TOSEC compilation

You should first find a existing Rom 8, 16, 32 or 64KB that doesn't work. Ink is not a Rom and your examples are mapped Roms. Wink

Guillian, your turn....

Yes, he is right. INK is not a ROM, the water is dry and the Earth is flat.

By gdx

Prophet (3091)

Аватар пользователя gdx

28-01-2016, 12:17

Et puis merde tiens...

By Ramones

Champion (264)

Аватар пользователя Ramones

28-01-2016, 12:17

Guillian wrote:

Yes, he is right. INK is not a ROM, the water is dry and the Earth is flat.

LOL!

By Guillian

Prophet (3235)

Аватар пользователя Guillian

28-01-2016, 12:20

gdx wrote:

And hop ! You quote still only the same sentences again. You are a troll!
Just for the fun:

gdx wrote:

I understood your sentences as if you said that the Bios could not launch a Rom placed on the bank 0 or 3. It is unfortunate that you can not understand that.

Troll? Hmm...Do you know about good manners?

Here is exactly what you said:

Quote:

About BIOS only checks page 1 and 2. I already explain that You are right only on half but that does not seem enough for you. What do you want? I understood your sentences as if you said that the Bios could not launch a Rom placed on the bank 0 or 3. It is unfortunate that you can not understand that.

So what does mean? Yes, you are right, but what you said is false. So it is not true but I agree it is right. (O___o)
A lot of words just to not say "Yes, that's right. I was wrong." ('sorry' at the end is optional)

Страница 12/14
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | | 13 | 14