Arcade Game Designer for MSX

Страница 9/9
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

By CASDuino

Expert (104)

Аватар пользователя CASDuino

10-11-2019, 20:16

jltursan wrote:

DSK only right now. The engine needs some more changes to be compatible with a ROM format but sooner or later I'll adapt it. If I can find the right tools I'll also add CAS (already have some candidates) and TSX as targets, the later it's harder as I don't know any command line tool capable of make a TSX file from a bin. Probably I can convert the BIN to WAV and then the WAV to TSX Big smile

Unfortunately Maketsx cannot handle files created from bin to wav by Castools3 so I'm not sure if it's possible to do it that way.

By jltursan

Prophet (2190)

Аватар пользователя jltursan

11-11-2019, 19:20

Bad luck then. I was also trying to compile the cas2tsx.php script but seems that a file is missing from github (or at least I haven't been able to locate it).

By nataliapc

Resident (63)

Аватар пользователя nataliapc

12-11-2019, 20:56

jltursan wrote:

Seems that I'm not able to find "msxcharsetjp.php", is this really needed?

Sorry! I uploaded the file...

Just do a git pull or download it again...

By nataliapc

Resident (63)

Аватар пользователя nataliapc

12-11-2019, 20:58

CASDuino wrote:

Unfortunately Maketsx cannot handle files created from bin to wav by Castools3 so I'm not sure if it's possible to do it that way.

Which is the problem?
Castools3 use standard data blocks?

By jltursan

Prophet (2190)

Аватар пользователя jltursan

12-11-2019, 21:12

nataliapc wrote:
jltursan wrote:

Seems that I'm not able to find "msxcharsetjp.php", is this really needed?

Sorry! I uploaded the file...

Just do a git pull or download it again...

Thanks!, I'll test it again Smile

By CASDuino

Expert (104)

Аватар пользователя CASDuino

13-11-2019, 16:28

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

By nataliapc

Resident (63)

Аватар пользователя nataliapc

13-11-2019, 21:35

CASDuino wrote:

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

Could you send me a test?

By CASDuino

Expert (104)

Аватар пользователя CASDuino

14-11-2019, 13:03

nataliapc wrote:
CASDuino wrote:

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

Could you send me a test?

Sent you an email with a test file.

By jltursan

Prophet (2190)

Аватар пользователя jltursan

14-11-2019, 21:49

And here's the EXE standalone version of cas2tsx: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1x2lx

It's a bit oversized for a tool like this but hey, it's for lazy penguins...

By CASDuino

Expert (104)

Аватар пользователя CASDuino

15-11-2019, 17:56

jltursan wrote:

And here's the EXE standalone version of cas2tsx: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1x2lx

It's a bit oversized for a tool like this but hey, it's for lazy penguins...

Nice. I'll see if it works on Caslink3 files that have been converted to CAS to TZX.

Страница 9/9
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |