New MSX games collection / 新しい MSX ゲームコレクション

Страница 3/3
1 | 2 |

By moldov31337

Expert (97)

Аватар пользователя moldov31337

06-09-2022, 23:51

@sdsnatcher73, thanks for your support and early interest Wink

@everyone
We are almost ready for announce Smile Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

By ATroubleshooter

Expert (88)

Аватар пользователя ATroubleshooter

07-09-2022, 10:06

moldov31337 wrote:

@sdsnatcher73, thanks for your support and early interest Wink

@everyone
We are almost ready for announce Smile Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

Great! Finally Wink

By sdsnatcher73

Prophet (3662)

Аватар пользователя sdsnatcher73

07-09-2022, 12:01

@moldov31337: I wonder what other great software lies hidden in Russia and if you would consider sharing some info or even a website google translate could have a fieldday at Wink? Not just games but also tools, we all know there was a respectable size of MSX users (mainly students) and surely some nice stuff has been created we don’t know about… Like I did not know about these games.

By Hydragon

Paladin (747)

Аватар пользователя Hydragon

07-09-2022, 14:53

moldov31337 wrote:

@sdsnatcher73, thanks for your support and early interest Wink

@everyone
We are almost ready for announce Smile Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

I'm really looking forward to the announcements Wink

By moldov31337

Expert (97)

Аватар пользователя moldov31337

08-09-2022, 00:11

Hydragon wrote:

I'm really looking forward to the announcements

Some kind of collaboration, isn't it Wink

This Saturday 10 Sep a special MSX stream is planned! You don't want to miss this, it will be a special promo stream! Stream starts at 5PM GMT+1! See you there

By moldov31337

Expert (97)

Аватар пользователя moldov31337

08-09-2022, 02:33

sdsnatcher73 wrote:

@moldov31337: I wonder what other great software lies hidden in Russia and if you would consider sharing some info or even a website google translate could have a fieldday at Wink? Not just games but also tools, we all know there was a respectable size of MSX users (mainly students) and surely some nice stuff has been created we don’t know about… Like I did not know about these games.

@sdsnatcher73, thanks a lot for your interest! You exactly hit the bullseye. I'd like to present some cool stuff created by the Russian MSX fans created while ago. I'm relatively young person in MSX scene and touched MSX tangentially in my young-hood. But I went back to mamaSmile and I like to translate, preserve and share (mainly for MSX).

During my kick-off project - translation of "Mitsume ga Tooru: The Three-Eyed One Comes Here" I found that Russian retro scene is not presented enough to the whole big world and quite obscured. You probably know lots of Russian talented guys who involved in modern hardware projects. [RBSC] team for example. The guys are quite active and you can see them almost weekly in "Spotlight" with new projects: Carnivore2 FW update, Synthesizer, Dual-Slim etc. But the old stuff from 80th-90th seems to be concealed, so I want to fill that gap.

I do posts in twitter mainly (@moldov31337) also share the stuff I found with another preservers like Arnaud with his famous sanctuary - TFH, KlaxMSX, Team #MSX and other cool guys.

Recently I joined FB MSX groups and other social medias to share as much as I can. So stay tuned, lots of stuff will be revealed in that long journey :) ! And I will review my previous Twitter post and will try to duplicate some stuff here, on MRC.

Ah, and last but not least:) I was kindly invited to work on article about Russian MSX scene for upcoming FutureDisk #47, so if you, and other hard MSX fans interested to know what was happening in "Snowiest Mother Russia" by that time during golden era of MSX and other КАЛИNКA-МАЛИNКА:) - you definitely need to obtain FD #47 ;)

By ATroubleshooter

Expert (88)

Аватар пользователя ATroubleshooter

08-09-2022, 13:59

sdsnatcher73 wrote:

@moldov31337: I wonder what other great software lies hidden in Russia and if you would consider sharing some info or even a website google translate could have a fieldday at Wink? Not just games but also tools, we all know there was a respectable size of MSX users (mainly students) and surely some nice stuff has been created we don’t know about… Like I did not know about these games.

Of what just comes to mind:

Maestro game development kit by the same author, Andrew Rodionoff, which comprises GRPLib software development libraries. It's written in BDS C and, is intended to be used with BDS C primarily. The subj. games were developed using these libs.

Then, TOR windowing text editor (ТОР - Текстовый Оконный Редактор) by Leonid Baraz.

And also DBG - visual debugger, by Leonid Baraz also.
What's more...

By ATroubleshooter

Expert (88)

Аватар пользователя ATroubleshooter

13-09-2022, 09:08

ATroubleshooter wrote:

Of what just comes to mind:

Maestro game development kit by the same author, Andrew Rodionoff, which comprises GRPLib software development libraries. It's written in BDS C and, is intended to be used with BDS C primarily. The subj. games were developed using these libs.

Then, TOR windowing text editor (ТОР - Текстовый Оконный Редактор) by Leonid Baraz.

And also DBG - visual debugger, by Leonid Baraz also.
What's more...

Well, all this and some more is pretty much listed here.

Страница 3/3
1 | 2 |